Exhibitor – Terms & Conditions
DELIVERY AND PICKUP: All goods will be delivered before commencement of event and must be available for collection immediately following closure of the event.
PAYMENT: ORDERS CANNOT BE CONFIRMED UNTIL ALL HIRE & OTHER CHARGES HAVE BEEN PAID IN FULL & PROCESSED
SIGNAGE & GRAPHICS: Signage & Graphics, all artwork and payments are to be received by deadlines given by Pyramid Displays.
CANCELLATION: Any products delivered then cancelled will be charged at full rates. Goods cancelled less than 21 days prior to event / exhibition opening, but not installed will be charged at 100% of full rate excluding cartage placement or installation. Any printed artwork, signage or production items cancelled after production will be charged at the full rates.
HIRER’S GOODS: Owner does not accept any responsibility for Hirer’s goods left in or on hire items following closure of event.
PRICES: Based on 7 days. ( Extra weekly rate: P.O.A. )
Pyramid Displays – Terms And Conditions
- The Hirer agrees to pay all charges for hire, loss damage and repairs and all fees, legal costs, court expenses involved in the collection of such charges.
- The hirer shall be responsible for any loss or damage to the equipment from any causes whatsoever except reasonable wear and tear. Upon completion of the period of hire the costs or replacement or repair of the equipment must be paid forthwith by the Hirer.
- The Hirer shall be responsible for any loss or damage to property or person caused by the equipment for any reason whatsoever during the period of hire and the Hirer shall so far as allowed by law indemnify the Owner in respect of all claims, damages and expenses and costs in relation thereto.
- In the event that all goods/rented items are not available for collection nor delivered to the Owner on the date of closure, the Hirer shall pay the Owner the further rent for each additional day of hire until the goods are delivered.
- The hirer shall at all times use the goods in a proper manner and shall at his own expense service, clean and maintain the goods in good and substantial repair and condition reasonable wear and tear expected. Equipment must not be sold or leased, assign, mortgage, pledge or underlet.
- In the event of a breakdown or failure of goods the Hirer shall contact the Owner forthwith and on no account shall repair or attempt to repair the goods without the prior consent of the Owner. In no event shall the owner be responsible for any expenditure and damages/loss incurred by the Hirer arising out of any breakdown or failure of the equipment whether caused by fair wear and tear, negligence on the part of the Owner or any other person or any other reason whatsoever. Any claim relating to the above must be made at the time of delivery or during the Exhibition/Event. NO CLAIM will be recognised after the Exhibition/Event closes.
- Any claim relating to the quality of the Equipment or services provided must be made at the time of delivery/during or during the Exhibition/Event. NO CLAIM will be recognised after the Exhibition/Event closes. Any claim relating to missing/incorrect hire items MUST be verbalised with Pyramid Displays during the Exhibitor Bump In time frame designated by the Event Organiser. NO CLAIM will be recognised after the Exhibitor Bump In has concluded.
- The owner may notwithstanding the specified period of hire notwithstanding any waiver of any previous default forthwith terminate this agreement and repossess the goods in any of the following events:
(a) if the Hirer fails to pay any hiring charges on or before the due dates;
(b) if the Hirer shall do or permit any act or thing to be done whereby the Owner’s rights in any of the goods may be prejudiced;
(c) if the Hirer should become or be made insolvent or bankrupt or make any arrangement or composition with his creditors or in the case of a Hirer being a limited company should be made or resolution passed for the winding up of such company or an Administrator, Receiver or Manager be appointed;
(d) if the Hirer commits any breach of his agreement.
- Upon termination of this agreement for any reason whatsoever the Owner may enter into or upon any premises where the goods may be without prejudice to the rights of the Owner to recover from the Hirer any monies due hereunder or any damages for breach hereof and the Hirer indemnifies the Owner in respect of any claims, damages or expenses arising out of any action taken under this cause.
- Quoted prices are for delivery on street level. Extra charges shall be payable for delivery to and removal from higher or lower levels. The Hirer`s delivery instructions will be carried out where possible. The owner accepts no responsibility for non-arrival or erection of equipment at destination by specified time.
- This agreement may not be transferred or assigned to any other party without the prior written consent of the Owner.
- Force Majeure:
Postponement or Abandonment, Pyramid Displays will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform or delay in performance of any of our obligations under these terms and conditions that is caused by events outside our reasonable control (“Force Majeure Event”). A Force Majeure Event includes any act, event, non-occurrence, omission or accident beyond our reasonable control and includes in particular (without limitation) the
following: acts of God, strikes or other industrial action; civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack; fire, storm, flood or other natural disaster; impossibility of the use of railway, shipping, aircraft, motor transport or other means of public or private telecommunication networks. Our obligations under these terms and conditions are suspended for the period that the Force Majeure Event continues and provided that if the Force Majeure Events renders, in our opinion, the event not viable whether from a financial or logistical point of view then we may cancel or postpone the event If the event is cancelled as a result of a Force Majeure Event we will provide refunds to exhibitors and sponsors on the basis of any sums remaining to us after satisfying all our obligations in respect of the cancelled event. You acknowledge that it may be on this basis that no refund is possible.
Website Terms and Conditions
Pyramid Displays offers this website, including all information, software, products and services available from this website or offered as part of or in conjunction with this website (www.pyramiddisplays.com.au), to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all of the terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here. Pyramid Displays reserves the right to make changes to these Terms and Conditions immediately by posting the changed Terms and Conditions in this location.
Your continued use of the website constitutes your agreement to all such terms, conditions and notices, and any changes to the Terms and Conditions made by Pyramid Displays.
The term ‘www.pyramiddisplays.com.au’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Use the website at your own risk. This website is provided to you “as is,” without warranty of any kind either express or implied. Neither Pyramid Displays nor its employees, agents, third-party information providers, merchants, licensors or the like warrant that the website or its operation will be accurate, reliable, uninterrupted or error-free. No agent or representative has the authority to create any warranty regarding the website on behalf of Pyramid Displays. Pyramid Displays reserves the right to change or discontinue at any time any aspect or feature of the Web site.
Exclusion of Liability
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Except for material in the public domain under Australian copyright law, all material contained on the website (including all software, HTML code, Java applets, Active X controls and other code) is protected by Australian and foreign copyright laws. Except as otherwise expressly provided in these terms and conditions, you may not copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, modify, rewrite, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any material contained on the website without the prior consent of the copyright owner.
None of the material contained on www.pyramiddisplays.com.au may be reverse-engineered, disassembled, decompiled, transcribed, stored in a retrieval system, translated into any language or computer language, retransmitted in any form or by any means (electronic, mechanical, photo reproduction, recording or otherwise), resold or redistributed without the prior written consent of Pyramid Displays. Violation of this provision may result in severe civil and criminal penalties.